Flamenco Vivo Studios are available for rent to flamenco artists as well as other dancers, theater and music groups for both classes and rehearsals. Please note that these studios are primarily used by the percussive dance community and those wearing hard sole shoes and may not suit renters who work barefoot or in soft shoes. Renters are welcome to visit the space before making a booking.
- Monday–Friday 5pm-9:30pm & Saturdays 8am-9:30pm: $40/hr
- Monday–Friday 8am-5pm: $25/hr
- Sundays 8am-5:30pm: $30/hr
$10/HR SUBSIDIZED NYSCA REHEARSAL RATE
Our NYSCA hours have been renewed for 2023, and we’re thrilled to offer 1,750 hours total this year! READ TERMS BELOW:
- Each artist/company is limited to renting 175 hours.
- The rate only applies to rehearsals, not to classes or private lessons.
- These hours are distributed on a first come first served basis.
- Therefore, we cannot guarantee how long these hours will be available. However, we will alert you before approving any bookings once either yearly limit has been reached & thus subsidized hours no longer remain.
RENTAL REQUEST PROCESS
Requests will only be approved during business hours, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Requests submitted over the weekend will not be responded to until Monday. Same-day requests are only guaranteed for review if the rental is A) submitted 5 hours in advance of the rental and B) for 3pm or later. Rental requests are not confirmed until the Studio Coordinator gives notification of approval by email. Please allow 24 hours (whenever possible) for a reply your studio booking request.
- Central location
- Sprung wood floors
- Bluetooth speakers & auxiliary cords
- Chairs & tables available upon request
- HEPA-grade filtration units
- Size: Studio A is 48′ x 20′ & Studio B is 35′ x 16.5′
All renters will be asked to review and sign our updated studio policy found here. Please contact email@example.com with any questions!
*Studio A = purple, Studio B = pink