Vimeo is accessible on web browsers and perhaps the easiest method for watching on your TV is connecting your computer to your TV via an HDMI cable.
But Vimeo is also accessible through apps on iOS, Android and on certain smart TV platforms. Access their help links below:
System Requirements for Vimeo
Supported TV Platforms | Logging into Vimeo
AirPlay & Chromecast | Apple TV | Android TV & Amazon Fire
Android OS | Apple iOS
If you have a Vimeo compatible TV, make a vimeo.com account and add the performance video to your “Watch Later” in the web browser or phone app to make it easier to find it on your TV later!
If you are having trouble with video or audio quality or syncing, here are some suggestions:
CHECK YOUR INTERNET QUALITY:
- Move closer to your router to increase signal strength
- Check your internet speed at www.fast.com. Vimeo recommends at least 7 Mbps for higher quality video.
- Restart your router
TRY THESE ON YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR PHONE:
- If the broadcast has started, but your video has not, try refreshing the webpage or reopen the app
- Close any other open programs or applications
- Restart the Vimeo app
- Refresh the web browser page or open the link in a different browser
- Restart your device or try a different device
And as always, please feel free to contact us for help! We will be monitoring our phone during the stream at [email@example.com]