Stream and Digital Presentation FAQ
for livestream performances
If you are having trouble with video or audio quality or syncing, here are some suggestions:
CHECK YOUR INTERNET QUALITY:
- Move closer to your router to increase signal strength
- Check your internet speed at www.fast.com. Vimeo recommends at least 7 Mbps for higher quality video.
- Restart your router
TRY THESE ON YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR PHONE:
- If the broadcast has started, but your video has not, try refreshing the webpage or reopen the app
- Close any other open programs or applications
- Restart the Vimeo app
- Refresh the web browser page or open the link in a different browser
- Restart your device or try a different device
And as always, please feel free to contact us for help! We will be monitoring our phone during the stream at [email@example.com/flamenco/]
Vimeo is accessible on web browsers and perhaps the easiest method for watching on your TV is connecting your computer to your TV via an HDMI cable.
But Vimeo is also accessible through apps on iOS, Android and on certain smart TV platforms. Access their help links below:
If you have a Vimeo compatible TV, make a vimeo.com account and add the performance video to your “Watch Later” in the web browser or phone app to make it easier to find it on your TV later!
Getting started with Zoom
Where do I download the latest version of Zoom?
- You can download the latest version of Zoom from our Download Center. Learn more about downloading Zoom.
How do I use Zoom on my PC or Mac?
- After downloading Zoom, learn how to use the Zoom Desktop Client.
Do you need an account to use Zoom?
- A Zoom account is not required if you are strictly joining Zoom Meetings as a participant. If someone invites you to their meeting, you can join as a participant without creating an account. Learn more about joining a Zoom meeting.
How do I sign up for Zoom?
- You can sign up for a free Zoom account at zoom.us/signup.
How much does Zoom cost?
- A basic Zoom license is free. Learn more about available Zoom plans and pricing.
Weekly live trainings
- Join us for a live training to learn the basics of Zoom and ask questions live.
Joining a meeting
How do I join a Zoom meeting?
- You can join a meeting by clicking the meeting link or going to join.zoom.us and entering in the meeting ID. Learn more about joining a meeting.
How do I join computer/device audio?
- On most devices, you can join computer/device audio by clicking Join Audio, Join with Computer Audio, or Audio to access the audio settings. Learn more about connecting your audio.
Can I Use Bluetooth Headset?
- Yes, as long as the Bluetooth device is compatible with the computer or mobile device that you are using.
Do I have to have a webcam to join on Zoom?
- While you are not required to have a webcam to join a Zoom Meeting or Webinar, you will not be able to transmit video of yourself. You will continue to be able to listen and speak during the meeting, share your screen, and view the webcam video of other participants.